So what happened to her?
Oh, I dunno. The better question to ask is, what happened to her and books?
I mean, I can't even remember the last book I read that wasn't school-related and nonfiction. If it's reading, these days/year(s) have been:
- School-required novels (UGH)
- Fashion magazines
- Biographies and/or works of people in the fashion/photography/journalism industry
These days it's all reality, the hard facts, reality, real life. Boom.
It's not a good or bad thing. It's just interesting to think that I was all dragons and warriors and magic just a couple years back. I was a total fantasy-book-nerd.
And now I no longer carry the proud badge of the one who has devoured countless books in a surprisingly short span of time.
I don't know if people consider reading fashion magazines 'reading.' But I guess I do.
So here's my reading list for the months of March and April:
- Vogue US April 2010
- The Beautiful Fall (Alicia Drake) (nonfiction, biography)
- Hungry (Crystal Renn) (also nonfiction, autobiography)
- W Magazine April 2010
- Hopefully Nylon April 2010 when it comes in the mail
- Runway Madness (Robert Givhan and Lucian Perkins)
So, what's on your reading list?