Tuesday, March 30, 2010

INTERVIEW

I've always wanted to interview awesome people on my blog, like Yuli Sato does on her blog Coming Up Strong (which is absolutely amazing). And ingenious. Pure genius. I've had these dreams before I encountered her blog, but I just never actually thought it would be possible/made into reality. So she was really one of the greatest factors in making this particular dream come true.

I also have to acknowledge the brilliant people in my world--each and every one of the people I will interview from here on out, as well as the people I hope to interview, or those that I've never encountered but will/should.

So what is this exactly?

For now, I'm going to interview people I actually know in life--amazing, awesome individuals that I respect. I think that it'd be great for people to meet these individuals. We'll see how this goes!

0 comments: