Friday, March 26, 2010

[diary] Spring Break

The week we've anticipated with bated breaths has finally arrived.

While I'm glad that we're finally getting a break, I can't help but feel nervous in the pit of my stomach since things in school have not been going as well as before.

At this point, it feels stupid to say things like, "I don't know what happened or why I'm doing so terribly." I know.

During times like these, all I ever want to do is write poem after poem about my descent and fall from grace. But right now, I don't even have the heart to do that. I feel drained, mentally and physically.

But I welcome spring break.

All I can say is that I hope that this break will lift my weariness and restore me to power. Hope. Where did it go?

I plan on enjoying this spring break. I don't plan on letting it go to waste, to let it end uneventfully.

I'm so tired.

0 comments: