Saturday, February 20, 2010

smile

  1. You, listener.
  2. You, friend.
  3. This, life.
  4. This, world.
  5. That, girl.
  6. That, guy.
  7. My, camera.
  8. My, dreams.
  9. Our, memories.
  10. Our, future.
I don't know if you understand, if you'll understand, but I just want to say that you mean a lot to me, that I am very grateful for you being here for me, for having listened to my musings and rants, for being a friend, for being here, for being you (even if it might not always be the 'real' you).

Sometimes you make me feel empowered, you make me feel a great rising in myself, a soaring feeling of absolute happiness. At moments, when I find myself alone, and you reach out to me, I feel like I could die (figuratively) in gratitude.

Even if you feel like we're not close, or not as close as before, or if you don't really know me that well, don't worry. I think all you need to know is that I am very happy, very grateful that you are here. And even if you don't have any of those qualms, I say the same.

I know this note might seem really sudden and strange, but it's actually something I've always wanted to let you know, if you didn't realize already. I'm just telling you what I've always been grateful for. I'm just hoping you understand that I always look at the world and see something mesmerizing about it, something mesmerizing about you, people.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

0 comments: