Sunday, February 28, 2010

a night at the supermarket

day 58: the empty aisle

So I haven't gone to the supermarket in ages. Well, Giant and Grand Mart, that is. So I decided that I'd attempt to fulfill my dreams of shooting in a supermarket at these two places. I wasn't that happy with the way things turned out since my aunt obstructed each shot by saying that I might get sued by the supermarket for taking photographs, but I did manage to sneak a few in.


The first thing I did when I set foot in Giant was make a beeline for the magazine section, lol. Guess which magazine I first laid eyes on?


And Grand Mart was terribly empty, a shell of its former bursting self. At least it played awesome music, though. I mean, you can't go wrong with Bee Gees.


Well, that was my night.

0 comments: