Friday, April 30, 2010

[photographic diary] week 16

If you aren't reading this via my blog, BOO YOU.

Let me be swallowed by darkness.
Well, don't I sound cheerful.
swallowed by darkness

Hi. Don't have much to say for an introduction, so let's get right with it:

day 115
day 115: loooop

day 116
day 116: o

day 117
day 117: tpt backroom

day 118
day 118: lines

day 119
day 119: kristen

Despite being unhappier than ever in life, I'm a little more pleased with my photographs. I think they have a different, edgier feel to them. Moodier, maybe deeper, hopefully. I can't decide on a favorite. And I have tons more photographs that I have never uploaded onto Flickr that I can't wait to show soon. I should take a photograph for today but I'm not in the mood. We'll see.

P.S. WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF THE PURPLE TIDE'S ISSUE 7???

0 comments: