Hi everyone! These past two days have been perhaps the happiest days of the year thus far. Or most peaceful.
- Found 22 clovers in one patch with my best friend Cindy when we went to Franklin Middle School after school
- Found out that I would be Arts & Style editor of The Purple Tide
- Woke up at 7 a.m. and actually felt fine.
- Volunteered at yard sale at CHS with Cindy and also got a little vintage photography book from the year 1986!
- TPT workday - had the most hilarious time with Chloe and Caroline, who are masters of accents. And also had a fail moment related to cupcakes (sorry Caroline. And Chloe).
- Met Kanna and hung out with her at Reston Town Center for the rest of the day
- Many other crazy things
Well, anyway, get ready for a megapost:
Well, as you (might) be able to see... I've been angry and sad for the past two weeks. But you know what?
And so I'll keep forging ahead.
And I've also been very happy since this Friday.
But now it's time to return to reality and face the impending dangers of school.
What I feel right now--is very peculiar. Definitely anxious. But also a bit happy and daring at the same time--the way you'd feel when telling someone that you'd kick their ass. In this case--school.
On another note, I feel as though my photography has been very moody. What do you think of it? What's your favorite?
I've got tons more photographs at my Flickr photostream, by the way: