Saturday, April 10, 2010

[photographic diary] week 12 + 13 MEGAPOST

IF YOU AREN'T VIEWING VIA BLOGGER, GO TO THE ORIGINAL POST NOW KTHXBAI.

the dreamer is closer to her death
the dreamer is closer to her death

Hi all. It wasn't until earlier this week (i.e. Wednesday) that I noticed that I forgot to do last week's update. So I'm squishing it in with this week's. That means it's weeks 12+13 combined!

And guess what?! Today is the 100th day of my project 365! :D

But I haven't exactly been very good at being consistent with it... (sigh)


day 86
day 86: telephone

day 87
day 87: diamond doves

day 88
day 88: soul less

day 89
day 89: last love

day 90
day 90: gone with the wind

day 91
day 91: she's a pioneer

day 92
day 92: i've entrenched myself in a rut

day 93
day 93: the grand sketch

day 95
day 95: awakening at dusk

day 97
day 97

day 98
day 98: hands in the dark

And technically this is part of week 14 (the new week), but since I missed 3 days (did you notice which ones??), it's a bonus:

day 100
day 100: i hope my neighbors weren't spying on me

It probably isn't that evident, but apparently my life went from utter happiness in week 12 to utter hell in week 13. A lot of things have happened, and lately I have been contemplating a lot of decisions. Newspaper and my fate especially.

My mistakes have been taking their toll on my life.

0 comments: