Thursday, April 22, 2010

foggy mornings mark change



I woke up this morning and headed out to the bus stop after doing the routine.

There was a heavy fog.

I rather liked it, but found it quite peculiar since there is rarely a morning that is foggy, especially to this extent.

I think that heavy fog's presence, and its clearing signified something. It's a symbol for change.

If the news is truly correct and confirmed, I will be the Arts & Style editor of The Purple Tide next year.

I feel at a loss for words. It's hard to fathom right now, and I am definitely feeling a bit incredulous. It seems like it is (so far) the only thing that has happened in the past few months that I'd actually hoped for. We will see how things go from here.

high

sleepy town

day 112: waiting for the change that came

0 comments: