Saturday, April 17, 2010

it's been one hell of a week

Dear all,

For those that have been reading my most recent notes and photographs, you can probably tell I haven't really had a great week. I believe that it has been one of the worst weeks. And it still hasn't ended.

I'm a girl that happens to be the polar opposite of what her family would ever want.

My grades are the opposite of stellar and general crap in school is pulling me down.

I felt like I fought a war in high school journalism. But I'm probably way too serious about it.

But for the most part, I think I'm headed towards better days soon--once I get through tomorrow, which is my piano recital.

This week has been really tumultuous. It started off like shit and persisted that way until...today. Lees Corner Fun Fair. Pretty hectic, but I learned something (how to apply tattoos!) and it was great to work with little kids.

Well. I think I'm sticking true to my promise.

I am strong.

I hope you've had a good week. We'll see some updates here soon.

Miranda

0 comments: