Sunday, May 23, 2010

[photographic diary] week 19

yellow on blue

yellow on blue

Go to my blog to view the original post or click on the thumbnails of the images to see them in HQ (higher quality). Facebook needs to stop making my photographs look like they were taken under shitty quality. 

day 136
136

day 137
137

day 138
138: the woodland mirage

day 140
140

day 141
141: colleen

day 142
142: sunflower

So as you may or may not know, this week, I finally got around to creating a Facebook page for my photography! It is (surprise) called "Miranda Leung Photography." Oh, creative, huh? Anyway. Hope you've checked it out and hopefully liked it/became a fan. I am still figuring things out, but I would like to make that Facebook page my primary method of sending out news about my photography and news like that.

rainy day reflection

more photos @my photostream

0 comments: