Saturday, June 26, 2010

the visitor(s)

 My cousin's uncle and aunt arrived at my aunt's doorstep at 10 p.m.

I was mourning earlier because I was unable to take photographs of the moon because my aunt believes a ghost will show up if I take photographs at night.

But when the visitors showed up... one of them being my cousin's uncle turned out to be a huge photography enthusiast. And he managed to convince my aunt to let me go outside at late 11 p.m.--almost midnight, to take photographs of the moon! 

178: fight for the light

I love you
Ah, I can't even begin to explain how delighted I was.

And what's even more amazing is that he brought along two of his cameras: Leica M6 and Leica M8! They're both some of the finest rangefinder cameras ever, and I couldn't believe my eyes!
the army

Plus he gave me two rolls of Fujicolor Superia Reala 100 film, too!

And he even said he'll lend me the Leica M6 to take with me on my trip to DC tomorrow!


AHHHHHH.

0 comments: