Saturday, June 19, 2010

TPT: THE FINALE (FYEAH) MEGAPOST

It is the end of this year, I think.
The back room was cleaned and vacuumed. The result was pretty epic.

But the most noticeable thing was the seniors (or lack thereof). They said their goodbyes and left after a while. One, on the other hand, came running back (as Shannon said--"So soon?")

I'm still in too much of a daze to even process their departure. I think it'll fully hit me sometime soon.


 But here's a recap on the last few days of The Purple Tide ('09-'10):

 Kristen using the ghetto vacuum cleaner. I've never seen such an awesome vacuum cleaner before, seriously.

The wall is EMPTY, devoid of posters and all, can you believe it?

Matt cleaning the back room.

Joe Sko and his tree, I guess.

Editors in Chief union

Online Editors in Chief union

Hala and Shannon

Future editors minus a few

Gina and Lindsey... and Astrid! (lulz)

Kicking ass

Chloe

They speak ze French

And eat popsicles. 

 Sup Deets?

THE END

0 comments: