Saturday, December 19, 2009

[update] snowtography

I was absolutely delirious/ecstatic when I saw the snow! I stood outside for goodness knows how long and took lots of pictures. Too bad I couldn't take any in the dark since my aunt put me under house arrest. After her accursed coworker showed her a website where people post pictures of 'ghosts in photos' up, she became superstitious that ghosts will appear in photos that are taken during the nighttime. And I could not reason with her because she refused to hear me out. (sigh)

That aside, I was very specific about taking photographs of snow in the dark for this effect:
Twinkle Twinkle Little Snow
That was taken a year ago on December 7. Without my aunt. Before she saw the danged website.

So I'm going to have to pray that I can somehow wake up at 4 a.m. because I managed to convince her last night that I could take pictures if I was able to wake up at 4. Unfortunately, I slept at 2 a.m. and missed the 4 o'clock alarm. :/

That was confusing, wasn't it?

Ummm...hmm...what else can I say? I guess I'll post some more snowtography:
*
*

and...
rarities

There's at least 100 more. I don't want to post that many onto Flickr since it'd be blasphemous.

0 comments: