Tuesday, December 15, 2009

[update] i will survive

I am very happy to announce that I have been making incredible progress on the completion of homework. Let's chart my progress starting Sunday night when I started to change my life:
  • Sunday: finished @ 11:30 p.m. but didn't sleep until 1:30 (but finished at 11:30 nonetheless!)
  • Monday: finished @ 11 p.m. but didn't sleep until 2 a.m. (but finished at 11 nonetheless!)
  • Tuesday: finished @ 10:23 p.m. when should I sleep?
Let's pray that this isn't a temporary change. I'm finally doing the 180 I've been waiting for the whole time! Why now of all times? I don't know what's causing my change of work ethics, but whatever it is, thank you. (maybe it's because of the music* I drown myself in). Also, many thanks to my two amazing life coaches Ariana and Radhika, and Kathy who is the most patient, supportive person I've ever encountered.

1 eerily tinged end
2 retrostep

I'm really pleased with both of the photos I've updated with recently.

AHHH, I AM SOOO READY FOR TOMORROW! Class of 2012 World Civ reunion! Woohoo!

These are my objectives (shh, keep a secret):
  1. take photos of everyone to update the scrapbook
  2. doodle ariana and possibly other people
  3. have a great time
  4. reminisce
  5. celebrate
  6. a lot more
Okay...now, all I have to do is make sure I pull up my grade in Driver's Ed, English, Spanish, and oh, just about everything. You guys don't understand how badly I'm slacking this year... : /

1 This is my fight song.
2 This is my dance song.
3 This is my chill song.
4 This is my upbeat song.
5 This is my contemplative song.

0 comments: