Monday, December 21, 2009

My life as a movie soundtrack

The instructions:

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
____________________________________________________
So, here’s how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

NO CHEATING!!!, it wouldn’t be that fun if you did.
___________________________________________________

The results:



1) Opening Credits: "Boom Boom Pow" - Black Eyed Peas ("this is the end and the beginning". Wow. Deep. I guess I started out with some boom.)

2) Waking Up: "Let Life Loose" - DAISHI DANCE ft. Studio Apartment (WIN!)

3) First Day at School: "Halo" - Beyoncé (NOTHING could go wrong on the first day of school...right?)

4) Falling in Love: "It remains to be seen" - Spangle call Lilli Line (ROFL, damn straight! I don't see it happening any time soon!)

5) Fight Song: "Stop Running Away" - Telepopmusik (Does that imply I'm a coward, or does it imply that I'm a brave whippersnapper who stands her ground?)

6) Breaking Up: "My Stupid Mouth" - John Mayer (LOL! MINE? YEAH RIGHT.)

7) Prom: "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)" - Beyoncé (Hahaha, I think this actually fits...)

8) Life's OK: "Just For a While" - Yiruma (Can it get any worse than this? I mean, the song's great, but that's sad.)

9) Mental Breakdown: "Good Stuff" - Shakira (Going insane is 'good stuff.')

10) Driving: "Sway" - texas pandaa (Y'all better watch out on that road!)

11) Flashback: "Young Again" - Kasper Bjorke (THIS IS SUCH A PERFECT MATCH!)

12) Getting Back Together: "Love Can Damage Your Health" - Telepopmusik (....)

13) Wedding: "Moon Garden" - DAISHI DANCE (Well, hey, I'm a romantic. But this ain't happening.)

14) Birth of a Child: "Boys and Girls" - Martin Solveig ft. Dragonette (NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!)

15) Final Battle: "Strong Girl" - Jewelry (Hell yes. You know it, I know it.)

16) Death Scene: "Disappear" - Beyoncé (gee, thanks. but that ain't happening either.)

17) Funeral Song: "I Go Deep" - Jim Rivers (I almost cried at this one. This is, just, ironic. Daul Kim left this song on her blog right before her death. Her post said this "is forever." ....Oh gosh...)

18) End Credits: "Last Train to Wherever" - Telepopmusik (...good end...I guess. I'm a traveler. So it's a pretty sensible end.)

---
If you guys do this, let me know your results! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your movie soundtrack has worked out almost to perfection!

Waking Up: "Let Life Loose"; Fight Song: "Stop Running Away"; Prom: "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)"; Flashback: "Young Again";End Credits: "Last Train to Wherever" — How can it possibly get better than that.

Pure synchronicity at work.