Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[update] Flickr - the über cool post

Oh wow, it's a self-portrait. Limited edition; of moi. Yay.
the shower head 'do
I really ought to be sleeping/doing homework. But here I am. Since this is absolutely too great to keep hushed. I'm hating how fast this long weekend has passed. I'm dreading the return of school. I'm happy with my latest shots.

1warped moonbeams
2 the whizbang
3 it's time to reveal my true face...

The rest are at the usual spot.

Wahaha! Although I may not like how quickly this weekend is drawing to a close, I certainly had fun photographing. Of course, these are only the select few of the many photographs I took. More coming later. My head is going to split in half if I 1) don't sleep soon 2) don't stop fretting about the crapload of work I've got to do.

Ah, that's right, I've got to live up to the reform I've promised.

Oh, I'm also doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Read about what the eff it actually is here. Good luck to me, and everyone else who is going to attempt this killer feat.

I. HATE. GOING. BACK. TO. SCHOOL.
I. LOVE. TAKING. PHOTOGRAPHS. THOUGH.

0 comments: