First off, my biggest thanks to Shevy, Jane, Shannon, and Megan for making my experience so amazing and not abandoning me. Sorry if I've been a burden (you know how young'uns are), but I really have to say that I had a lot of fun.
In fact, I may as well say that this is the first time I've ever felt so liberated. Normally I have to be conservative when I'm under the jurisdiction of my parents, but this time I didn't have to be [as] conscious since none of my parents were around. (Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm implying I jump at the idea of doing something obscene given the chance, but it does allow me room to breathe).
Tons more @ my Flickr...
- Texting & Zinger: "k."
- Trekking towards Starbucks and back.
- Pictures with RocketMan
- Waiting in a queue for one hour to voice one's opinion/remark in response to the topic of sexuality (Shevy)
- Moi, eating Chinese takeout and cracking open a fortune cookie that said, "you will have great success in medical research" to which Shannon added, "in bed." ("You will have great success in medical research...in bed.")
- Shevy telling Shannon to be more aggressive
- "helping an elderly man diagnosed with dementia"
- Shannon and Shevy, Bohemian Rhapsody singalong (complete with sound effects and occasional headbanging) as we wait for a metro for seventeen minutes since we got off the wrong station. Twice, I believe.
- Running late two hours because we got lost in the metro.
- Hence, running up a very long escalator at the Woodley Park Zoo station, another one half its length, and up a hill without stopping, pretty much.
- Shannon giving an account of her reluctance of attending church
- Everyone posing as Jesus (arms open wide, stretched) as the metro arrives
- An acrobatic little girl on the metro who was hopping off and on the seat and swinging around the pole while the metro was in motion. I don't believe it could be classified as pole dancing...
- Jane's single-handed Matrix-worthy epic-move (catching her falling Blackberry, approx. 2 feet away, with one mad swipe of her hand)