Thursday, October 29, 2009

[update] Flickr, reformation & horrible week

Life has been tough these days. Of course, I wouldn't deny that I brought it on myself, but I can't help but eek out a defeated sigh, yeah? I'm very tired. I swear I will sleep by 2 a.m. tonight. But I really want to pass the Algebra II quiz with an A... (my grade in the class is currently an A-)...

And here's what's been going on with my life; since I officially dub this week as the "most horrible week eva":
-I discover that I practically failed the Algebra II test with a 77%. Ew.
-The same day, I also discover that I have a C in Chemistry--it's absolutely confounding (that I have a C, though it's in Science class...)
-I have 5 articles due on Friday (tomorrow). I've finished two of the five today and I'm getting ready to start and finish a third before I go to bed tonight. Or something along those lines. But, what a mess I'm in.

Haven't had the concentration to spend on photography lately, but here some highlights of my most recent batch:

1 parallel lines converge, yeah?
2 Color does not affect light.
3 Puddle of Autumn Leaves, The

Yep, been experimenting with b&w lately. Not sure how I like it. Your thoughts?

Oh, and, on the subject of photography, Lyzan Rashid is my awesome photo buddy :D

Okay, Friday and Halloween, DO YOUR THING. I NEED SOMETHING MAGICAL TO HAPPEN TO MY LIFE. I NEED TO DO A 180.

I, Miranda Leung, swear that I will reform my lifestyle after this week. I am going to change my life very, very soon, all for the better (those of you who know my uh, procrastination issues will understand). I'll give myself an assessment next Friday on my reformation progress.

0 comments: