Sunday, January 24, 2010

[update] week 3

days 15 - 21
I can't believe it's week 2 already!

day 15
day 15: michael

day 16
day 16: le pantsless look

day 17
day 17: late nite snack

day 18
day 18: the walk

day 19
day 19: this too shall pass

miniature seoul
miniature seoul

day 21
day 21: full of it

So that's that. Day 20 did not exist, but I uploaded a photograph I took during the summer of Seoul.

Optional questionnaire (though it'd be greatly appreciated if you answered any/all):
1) Your personal favorite(s), if any?
2) Any suggestions/ideas?
3) Any theme in particular that you think I should do for a day? (i.e. a tragic shot, a satirical shot, ironic, 60s, 80s, emo, whatev)
4) Name something you'd like to see more of (or less of) in my photographs (i.e. landscape, portrait of (name here), miniatures, etc.)

Ahh...it's 3 a.m.

0 comments: