Monday, Jan. 9
- snow shoot with Ariana
Tuesday, Jan. 10
- Exclaimed very loudly in AP Spanish, "SOY LA BOMBA" in front of the class.
- Cried from laughing for the first time ever (you’d think that i would’ve experienced that before…) in AP Spanish.
- completed Calc homework and actually felt that I understood what was going on in class for once in my life/the first time in a few months seriously
- slept through 90% of Government but raised my hand like a boss (while being half-asleep) when Miles said, “Raise your hand if you’re listening to me.”
- played Taboo for the first time in my life. while eating fried chicken.
- got shit done. knocked off 5 out of 7 things on my to do list just for today (e.g. applied for FAFSA PIN)
- watched Pan's Labyrinth for the first time in my life. I didn't get to finish it, though...
- had the most ridiculous portraits taken of me using someone’s Mac’s Photo Booth during Human Anatomy
- Got accepted to VCUarts
- Attended swim & dive meet at Oak Marr; it's the first time I've been back in years and it's the first time I've mentored someone in photography on a one-on-one basis.
- Wrote three scholarship essays within 1.5 hours and submitted them.
Sunday, Jan. 15
- Anjali - we painted and planted the tree, we grabbed Starbucks in the morning, we talked, it was wonderful
- my throat hurts
P.S. the two Polaroids/Instaxes were taken during newspaper on Jan. 11.