Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[update] Flickr - 田子坊 post

Qty: 3

This is one of my favorites of the thousand pictures I took on my trip.
before the king's throne (and gaze)
before the king's throne (and gaze)
I carefully maintain distance between the king and his throne, but announce my presence all the same by slowly, cautiously taking out my camera. He merely glances at me in a rather indifferent, nonchalant manner. Maybe even bored. So I take it that he has no objections to my intrusion or motive, and continue to do as I please. I shoot. Twice, as a matter of fact. And the job is done.

The rest, as always, is at my PHOTOSTREAM!!

*UPDATE*

The past Saturday night, I edited a great deal of my documentary which I'm, for the time being, titling "summersweetness 2009". As I read through the entire thing for what seemed to be the tenth time (or more), I thought that I should delete a good 3-5 pages, totally about my work, as I wondered whether anybody would be interested in reading so many pages about my freaking out, being bored, being busy, and etcetera. However, after a while of debating, I've decided to just cut out the work-related sections and put them as optional-reads at the end of the documentary :D Anyways, that ought to speed up editing by a great deal, since that's 3-5 pages off the load. And no, I'm not going to bother editing those work-related sections, since it's pretty pointless (for those of you that will read it, you'll understand why). Other than that, there's nothing much else to note. Oh, wait.

Remember the physical photo album I whipped up nearing the end of the school semester (beginning of summer)? It's now filled with photographs of my trip.

Anyhoo, that's my update for thus far. Phew.

0 comments: