Monday, August 31, 2009

[update] Flickr - 田子坊 post (night-version)

Since I am in a freaking good mood because 1) Yahoo Mail looks sooooo good and 2) other reasons, I will post the whole batch in this post! Well, there's only four, anyways, but heck, for all you lazy bums, this'll be a bonus :)

You are my shining star...sort of.
you are my shining star...sort of
The darkness loves 田子坊。 (or vice versa)
The darkness loves 田子坊。 (or vice versa)
They glow in the presence of a foto shop.
They glow in the presence of a foto shop.

so there you have it! Ah, wait, I said four new photographs, right? Here's the fourth:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/moonsukaru/3875484903/

As always, the rest of my photostream is here! :D

...Now that I've posted, I feel kind of sad that I have to do my AP World packet. I've barely even looked at it. Oh well. There's always journalism work week to look forward to :)

0 comments: