Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You know it when you feel it.

 I know when a photo shoot goes well. It has that vibe to it. I can't define it completely. It's not simply the atmosphere. But you just know it because the feeling--that vibe--is so palpable. It's like the feeling you get when you know that you're living instead of simply existing. That's about as close as I can get to explaining it. Like I told Ariana, I felt alive while shooting. Most of the time I feel that I am simply existing, and the vibe is just meh, but when I'm feeling alive and living, it's inexplicably wonderful. It's the feeling that all my hopes and dreams are founded upon, a manifestation of all the happiness, passion and strength that I have.

As a side note, I had a photo shoot with one of my loveliest friends today. I felt like I was living it. It was wonderful.

0 comments: