Tuesday, October 20, 2009

[update] Flickr - A SUPER B.A. POST

Hi everyone. Been busy. Surprise, huh? Hahaha. Lately I've certainly been busy, as you all have probably been, too. Hope life's going well for everyone, though. I'm not sure how I would describe life these days now other than them being 'busy.' There isn't a whole lot to say about anything else.

My personal life has been rather uneventful; I've been taking fewer photographs this past week or so, which makes me rather sad, but, eh. I'm sure there'll be catchy shots to come REAL soon.

My school life, on the other hand, has been, you guessed it--busy. But I'm not here to talk about how school is (I'm sure everyone is very tired from their own experiences)--I'm here to upload my most recent shots. Okay, I guess I'm kind of, sort of cheating by saying this, since some of the shots were taken during my summer travels, but, whatever! :D

Have fun, and I hope you guys are devout followers of The Purple Tide!!! :) And yes, I really must advertise The Purple Tide whenever the chance arises since I truly love it.

Enough of the trivial words? Here we go.

1The morning glass glow.
2Ma, I can drive!
3Reading in the Rain

The rest are at the usual spot.

So, really, tell me about your lives. Other than being busy. If you ever hear any juicy morsel of gossipinformation through the grapevine, do let me know. IT COULD BE THE NEXT BIG SCOOP ON TPT. And please do not worry, I am not out to get you or any of your friends, I'm just doing my job: raking up news.

If anyone is bothering to read this, congratulations. I am going to let y'all (eww, when did I start using y'all?) in on a secret: I only pretend to be a timid girl in school. I'm actually a daredevil undercover (and spy, too). So I shall, just for the sake of it, go up to people I am not familiar with and strike up a conversation with them! (Or just say hello). How does THAT sound? Riveting? HECK YES!

You may be wondering why I would want to do such a thing; and why NOW of all times. That's just how I am. Impulsive, spontaneous. I like to get a good kick out of surprising and/or proving people wrong, bwahahaha!

Look out, everyone :D and have fun.

0 comments: