Saturday, June 4, 2011

mixtape #1

Lately I've discovered a handful of people who have really awesome music tastes and I find myself wanting to post music on everybody's Wall all the time, so it's easier to do a compilation post here instead of flooding everyone's Facebook...

I really like discussing and sharing things I like so this is pretty much what I'm gonna do with music, too, from now on...

People who I (always) keep in mind about music: Kanna, Astrid & Dylan, Shannon, Lynh 


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Those were select songs. Here's the complete list I had in mind for this mix since May:
  • Esthero - That Girl
  • Gang Starr - Mass Appeal
  • Ani DiFranco - Overlap
  • Chris Botti - If I Could
  • Hooverphonic - Someone
  • The High Violets - Cool Green
  • Crocodiles - Mirrors
  • Dave's True Story - Crazy Eyes
  • Local Natives - Camera Talk
  • Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
  • Jenny O. - Well O.K. Honey
 All-time faves
  • Asobi Seksu - Goodbye
  • Ladyhawke - My Delirium
  • Sade - Bulletproof Soul
  • Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane remix ft. Au Revoir Simone)
  • The Pipettes - Because It's Not Love (But It's Still A Feeling)
  • PJ Harvey - We Float
  • The Radio Dept. - Heaven's On Fire
  • Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour
  • Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
  • Washed Out - Feel It All Around
EVERYTHING/ANYTHING from the following groups/artists:
  • Miles Davis (favorite album = Kind of Blue)
  • Anna Calvi (my favorites are "Moulinette," "Blackout" and "Suzanne & I")
  • The xx (favorite song: Islands)
  • Spangle Call Lilli Line

0 comments: