Saturday, September 12, 2009

[update] Flickr - the calm before & after the STORM

[update] Flickr - the calm before & after the STORM
Amidst the Rainbow

Hi folks. Maybe you guys might've seen the same sky/cloud I saw in the Chantilly region one fateful, cloudy, heavily overcast day...

Three uploads this time. Have fun.

Flarestrip Warnings

Sunburst pt.2

The rest are obviously at my PHOTOSTREAM :)


***NOTICE***
1) There will be a TEASER/intro to my summer travels documentary in the upcoming (first) issue of The Purple Tide (TPT). It will be a column. I believe distribution date is October 2nd.

2) Also, I need to enlist everyone's help. My main article for TPT focuses on the subject of BABYSITTING. I must interview people who actually babysit. It'd be great if you guys could let me know if you know of anyone who babysits so that I can interview them.

0 comments: